It all started when...
I earned my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Printmaking and Painting from Kent State University in December of 2005, along with an assortment of awards and accolades that look good on a resume. I spent the next years fine-tuning the skills necessary to produce my current media environment, design and illustration.
I currently work as a Senior Designer at Carter Lumber.
Stippling is the creation of a pattern simulating varying degrees of solidity or shading by using small dots. Such a pattern may occur in nature and these effects are frequently emulated by artists.
I currently work with Pigma Micron pens on Arches Watercolor paper.
• (art)ificial Gallery • Lakewood, OH
• Breakneck Art Gallery • Lakewood, OH
• e11even 2 • Cleveland, OH
• The Pop Shop Gallery • Lakewood, OH
• Studio 2091 • Cuyahoga Falls, OH